Hey y’all, I’m a HUGE fan of Sephora and I shop there ALL the time. But did you know they have a subscription box? Well they do, and it’s awesome! I subscribed back in June and I’ve been very pleased of the products that they have sent me so far. Play! is different from other subscription boxes that send you items from brands you have never heard of, this box sends you products from brands that are exclusively carried at Sephora for only $10 every month. The theme for this month’s box is “The UNbasic Basics” which I think is a play on the stereotype that if you love fall you are basic. They also come with super cute drawstring bags in each box which I use all time. Here are the products for this month’s box:
- Sephora Collection Rougue Shine Lipstick in Love Spell (full size $12.50)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper ( full size $20)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ( full size $22)
- Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia ( 1 oz $85)
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation (full size $65)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Protector (full size $28)
The lipstick is a color that I dont personally wear so I might give it to my mom. The Tattoo Liner has amazing reviews, everybody and their momma loves it so I’m excited to test it out. The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel is by far my favorite brow gel ever, I have gone through probably 10 of these and it’s always good to have a back up. I actually like Atelier Cologne’s perfumes and I already own this scent and I love it! I will probably pass the Ole Henrikson moisturizer to my mom since I’m not a brightening girl. Living Proof is actually one of my favorite hair care brands and I already own this product so I’m excited to have a travel version.